President & CEO
Starting in 1979, Mike enjoyed time with Wire Rope Corporation of America and River Rigging before he and Darlene started Wire Rope & Rigging Consultants in 1986. The company was renamed Industrial Training International in 1995 due to the large amount of overseas work. By listening to clients and seeing voids in the marketplace, Mike and the ITI crew developed a world-class set of programs often imitated by others around the world.
"Everyday is a great day to be helping people learn and improve their skills", is a typical Parnell concept. Mike really looks forward to creating unique learning methods that can accelerate a student's learning curve in an ITI program. Mike regularly expresses humor, passion and enthusiasm which have been contagiously affecting thousands of industry friends over the past 30 years.
Mike currently volunteers and supports the industry in many ways:
- ASME B30 Vice Chairman (Cranes & Rigging)
- ASME P30 Chairman (Lift Planning)
- CSA Z150 Technical Committee on Mobile Cranes Member
- Engineering-News Record (ENR) Magazine Top 50 Newsmakers of 2013
- Click here to view Mike Parnell's Resume.