250+ HSE Professionals Weigh In on Crane & Rigging Oversight Webinar
Industrial Training International (iti.com) hosted over 250 HSE professionals during its October edition of the ITI Showcase Webinar Series titled "10 Audit Points for your Crane & Rigging Operations: An HSE Perspective".
ITI President/CEO Mike Parnell reflected on 10 items that HSE teams and auditors should look to in examining their organizations activities. In addition, participants weighed in during several poll questions that helped describe the makeup of their companies crane and rigging activities from the HSE perspective.
On this month's webinar over 25 countries were represented including 34 US States and 5 Canadian Provinces. Over 250 HSE professionals from world-leading organizations attended including BP, Alstom Power, BAE Systems, Barnhart Crane & Rigging, Boeing, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, DHL, DuPont, Epcor, Fluor, Husky Energy, Kimberly-Clark, Manitowoc, Marathon Oil, PCL, Shaw Group, Siemens, Skanska, Vestas, WorkSafeBC, and Xcel Energy.
Upcoming Webinars include:
- Tackling the Challenges of Training Site Supervisors, Lift Directors & Other Leaders
- Guest Speaker: Gene Kaercher, Director of Quality & Safety, Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- November 30, 2012
- How Studies of Crane Accidents & Trends Lead to a Safer Work Environment
- Guest Speaker: Jim Wiethorn, Principal Engineer & Chairman, Haag Engineering
- December 4, 2012
- Mobile Crane Lift Planning in Construction Environments
- Guest Speaker: Kevin O'Neill, Head Engineer, Siefert Associates
- January 11, 2013
- 5 Crane & Rigging Lessons Learned in Power Gen Environments
- Co-Speaker: Jim Yates, SVP of Engineering & Technical Services, Barnhart Crane & Rigging
- February 22, 2013
To learn more about the ITI Showcase Webinar Series, please contact Christina Lanham, Lead Training Solutions Associate, at 360-225-1100 or email@example.com.