ITI Continues Summer Hirings into Fall
For Immediate Release
September 28, 2012
Industrial Training International (iti.com) has doubled its employee head-count in the last 28 months adding instructors in the USA and Canada and business professionals at its corporate headquarters in Woodland, Washington. In upcoming months ITI will be adding human capital in marketing and administration in Woodland as well as its new branch office in Edmonton, Alberta. Recent hires include:
- Joe Kuzar, Instructor - Mr. Kuzar is an experienced mobile crane operator and has significant background in civil, oil & gas, transportation, and commercial construction. Mr. Kuzar lives in Virginia and joined ITI on April 16, 2012 with ITI. He has made a significant impact with major clients upon the commencing of his career in education.
- Patrick Cotnoir, Instructor & Business Development - Mr. Cotnoir hails from Vancouver, British Columbia and has been with ITI since April 30, 2012. His expertise lies in wire rope and rigging applications as well as sales management. Mr. Cotnoir has been exposed to a variety of industries and brings a great deal of management and interpersonal skills to ITI.
- Les Bernier, Instructor - Mr. Bernier began his career with ITI on May 7, 2012 and calls Lakeland, Florida home. He has a great deal of experience in public speaking and training from the rigging distribution business and maintains core competencies in wire rope and rigging. Mr. Bernier has made a splash with ITI and customers maintaining seemingly endless energy and enthusiasm.
- Steve Miles, Instructor & Technical Support - Mr. Miles has a great deal of experience in machinery moving and heavy rigging fields. He will be contributing to the Training & Field Services teams of ITI conducting training courses, accident investigations, and crane and rigging audits. Mr. Miles is a native of Scappoose, Oregon and began service with ITI on August 28, 2012.
- Pat Dower, Instructor - Mr. Dower will begin his career with ITI on October 1, 2012 and hails from Edmonton, Alberta. A construction safety professional, Mr. Dower began his career in industry as a Ticketed Pipefitter and Plumber. Mr. Dower has a great deal of rigging and safety-related experience in Alberta with some of the areas largest construction and modular fabrication organizations.
- Ken Klassen, Instructor - A seasoned Steamfitter/Pipefitter, Plumber, and Gasfitter, Mr. Klassen brings a great deal of rigging and lifting experience to education from the chemical, forestry, and oil/gas industries. Beginning service on October 1, 2012, Mr. Klassen is a native of Edmonton, Alberta and will be tasked with serving Western Canada clientele.
ITI is a world leader in crane and rigging training and consulting with operations in the USA and Canada. Some of the world's great organizations trust ITI with its training requirements. Learn more about ITI at http://iti.com.
For more information or to learn about potential openings, contact Carol Winten, HR Manager, at email@example.com or 360-225-1100.